Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just seeing how this forums thing is gonna work

Star 
Just looking around and seeing how this is going to work when its released to the public....(jeff make me mod when it does)

Plus who is exited for the beta?......What are you looking forward too and what can you expect when it comes to PVP content and the new obj based gamemode countdown?

I have no control over who mods the forums. I'm not BA 😀

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
The beta is going to be fun. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope the beta doesn't give away too much.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
I'm going to fuck around on the Beta so much. Like, I will have such OCD on any and all the shiny and distracting things.

Honestly I just want to play the cutscene with Zavala casting his bubble REALLY loud on my system. <3
Soo excited. Looking forward to getting used to the time to kill and adjusting to that, then coming back to D1 and going wtf? lol.

(07-06-2017, 09:35 PM)lilazndude Wrote: Soo excited.  Looking forward to getting used to the time to kill and adjusting to that, then coming back to D1 and going wtf? lol.

I wonder how many people will go back to D1 like playing Zelda, Link to the Past after playing Breath of the Wild.