Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some of your favorite....

Here's a topic I think would go great here. Give me your favorite moment from Destiny. Be it in game or out, one or even a few. What brought you into the game, what kept you in it. This isn't about the community, it's about Destiny itself. Give me a few lines or a short story, a funny moment, a touching moment, something that stands out. 

And Go!

Em well i have 2 actually..first one is when i was running trials with Dagg_Bruh and DarkNut i Killed 3 self res warlocks all at once using hammers...second one was when i joined this amazing community and have had alot of fun ever since i joined.
Seeing Xur on week 2 and only having enough strange coins for 1 exotic.
Keep in mind, the game has been out for TWO weeks and Strange Coins were extremely rare and you didn't know ANYTHING about the game or how often you would get them or what would be sold next.

Asked my friend if he thought I should buy this thing called gerjallerhorn???

He said "No. Don't waste those on a rocket launcher!"

I said, but I like to blow things up.

Bought it anyway.

BEST. DECISION. EVER.
Running strikes with Casey and Rob are always my favorite times. Running sunsinger on catapult strikes, with Casey on bubble and Rob on nightstalker turns into a light show that never stops.

Of course, lilazndude dragging me into crucible and forcing me to learn the mechanics of the game is another thing. I hated it at first, but I got over it.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

(07-06-2017, 10:02 AM)AsiSuicida Wrote: Running strikes with Casey and Rob are always my favorite times. Running sunsinger on catapult strikes, with Casey on bubble and Rob on nightstalker turns into a light show that never stops.

Of course, lilazndude dragging me into crucible and forcing me to learn the mechanics of the game is another thing. I hated it at first, but I got over it.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I remember those times.  Or how about, oh it's not that difficult to do the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike...then thinking oh, what have I gotten myself into, lol.

My favorite times in the game are how crazy this game networks people.  Whether it be getting help from a friend then connecting with theirs, or shooting the shit while farming glimmer after an iron banner match in Y2.

Or when you help someone out with Skolas in like 45 min to get your moments of triumph finished and you didn't think you'd do it in that amount of time on your lunch break, lol.  So many memories good and horrible.

Helping out on VoG and pushing the templar off the map with solar grenades, lol.

Helping someone go flawless for their first time in a pretty smooth card.

So many memories.
helping friends with the y1 raids and i did help out another streamer as well running newbies through em. that was fun but the most fun i have is just getting the drink on and chatting with friends lol. there was that first ghorn from the legendary engram as well lol
One night I was just doing random stuff on my own doing bounties, patrols, strikes etc. When I entered the tower to hand in engrams I got a random message from someone at the tower aswell. He asked if I could help him complete the Nightfall. I said sure, so we two maned it (no mics) and he got a legendary weapon and a exotic. Afterwards he sent a message thanking me, I replied no prob. The next day when I jumped on my ps4 I noticed I had a quite a few messages. It was from the same person I helped do the Nightfall. Although this time it was from his mother who used his account to message me. She went on thanking me over and over again for helping her son the night before. Apparently it was all he was talking about and after many bad experiences with other players her son has had, she seemed pretty taken back by the simple act of kindness. Later on got him through his first Vault of Glass & Crota and didn't stop till had all the armor pieces.

Its been a couple years since and I haven't seen or heard from him. I hope he's doing ok but its amazing that a game like Destiny can bring people together in this way and though its rare, its moments like this that shine a bright light on gaming when so many out there are trying to keep it in the dark. That's what is so special about Destiny.

Keep it real, and keep it BADASS!!
Hello Jhobephoto6678! Smile I'm not a hard core gamer, but my brother loves playing PC games, we share the same room while I'm busy with art work he plays Destiny. I sometimes join him in my spare time. Now, I love playing this game and spend maximum time on this. I also Destiny 2 kaufen and pretty excited to play.